It is more and more common to find ginger juice for sale in specialized stores, in juice bars, in supermarkets and even on the Internet. But if you fail to go to one of these shopping places, you can also do it at home.
Ginger is one of the favorite ingredients in Asian and African cuisine, and it is a spice popular in natural medicine. Many antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial and aphrodisiac properties make it an ideal food for the body. If it can be eaten fresh, or even powdered, the best way to take advantage of all its benefits can be to consume it in the form of juice. Find out a homemade recipe for this juice in this article.
- 2 liters of water
- 500 grams of fresh ginger (you can also use ginger powder)
- 500 grams of sugar
- 1 sachet of vanilla sugar
- A few fresh mint leaves
- 1 lemon
- Peel ginger with a knife or spoon
- Then cut the peeled ginger into small pieces to make it easier to blend in a blender or food processor
- If you don’t have a blender, you can also use a grater
- Crush the mint in a small bowl using a small pestle
- Bring about two liters of water to a boil.
- While the water is heating, put the ginger in a blender, cover with 1 cup of the water, and blend until the ginger is thick and flavorful.
- Add ginger paste to a large bowl with mint and boiling water.
- Sift the ginger with the cheesecloth over a large bowl or cup, then squeeze out the ginger juice and let it drop into the bowl.
- Discard the remaining dough
- Stir lemon juice and sugar in ginger juice until sugar dissolves and serve garnished with mint leaves
- Leave it for some time in the refrigerator, then serve it.
about the same topic